lunes, 12 de julio de 2010

Smart and Fun Reading for Kids - 7/12/10

Jokes  fun and education for children
1. Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants?
In case he got a hole in one


2. The three stages of life:
1) You believe in Santa Claus
2) You don't believe in Santa Claus
3) You are Santa Claus


3. Man goes to the doctor and says doctor, I can't stop my hands from shaking!
Doctor replies Do you drink much?
Man says No, I spill most of it!


4. It's true that all men are born free and equal, but some of them get married!


5. What has a hundred legs but can't walk?Fifty pairs of pants.

Poem

My Pig Won't Let Me Watch TV



My pig won't let me watch TV.
It's totally unfair.
He watches anything he wants
but doesn't ever share.

I never get to watch cartoons
or anything like that.
He's busy watching farming shows.
I should have got a cat.


I should have got a goldfish
or a guinea pig or goat.
Instead, I've got this pig
who's always hogging the remote.


Pets Word Scramble
Look at each pet picture, unscramble the
letters and write the word on the line.

Dowload it as MS-Word document PRESSING HERE.

Blogalaxia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario